Wednesday, July 16, 2014

NextGreatStorm wins Pole Subbing for x P H 4 N T 8 M

While x P H 4 N T 8 M could not make Qualifying and the Budweiser Duel NextGreatStorm was called in to sub for his Hendrick Motorsport Teammate from the Hutch Racing League and Storm Delievered, not just winning the Pole for the Season opening Daytona 250, but also the Budweiser Duel in Dominating Fashion.  However Storms greatest Challenge came from the Duo of Windcharger8199 and LMR DarthMario until they went three wide behind Storm for second place and the 99 got loose.

"Me and Mark tried to rekindle that Indianapolis TORA TCR DTM Magic that we had earlier this year but I guess when I saw the 88 come up the race track, I moved up to avoid causing a massive wreck and I guess when the 88 went back down Mark had enough momentum to bring him to my inside, we hit slightly and I made one helluva save coming off turn 4.  But it would have been close at the line if me and Mark could have stayed hooked up." said Windcharger who retained his 4th place qualifying effort finishing the Duel in 4th place.

Storm unfortuneatly wont be in the #88 come Daytona but he will be credited with the pole and the Duel win.

- Katrina Wright WRL News

No comments:

Post a Comment